This is a calculation exercise where you take out the cards in order and add up the numbers written on them. Being able to come up with basic calculations quickly and accurately in math is important for any level learners.
This is a game where you can play it while having fun in a battle. It's a competition to see who can finish all add up first.
(1) Numbers from 1 to 13 appear randomly. (No Joker.)
(2) Enter the result of addition and press "=".
If you add up to 51 cards, you get "ANSWER = your calculation result.
(4) Press the "Check" button.
If the answer is correct, "Great" is displayed, and if it is incorrect, "Try again" is displayed.
(5) Record the time at the time and compete.
(6) If you want to try positve and negative numbe mixed, press "Negative" above.
Then, the "number from -13 to 13" will now be displayed.
A negative number is indicated by a "-" at the beginning.
(7) If you think 52 sheets is tough, press "Half". It's over in half.
(8) If you want to quit midway through the process, press "Retry". It starts at the beginning.
(9) If you make a mistake, press "Clear" to clear.
Please let me know if there may be any errors and I will fix them. Because I'm just a teacher not a pro programmer. So, here you go!!